Membership in LLAA provides an ongoing, meaningful way in which to continue the Leadership Lakeland experience. It is a highly effective way to stay in touch with classmates; to remain in contact with community leaders through LLAA programs and opportunities throughout the year; and to expand the network of resources from both a personal and professional perspective.
Membership is open to those persons who are graduates of the Leadership Lakeland Program and offers a growing number of benefits which include:
- Personal Invitations and networking opportunities to exclusive and unique events
- Privilege of nominating LLAA graduates for the prestigious Jere Annis Award
- Opportunity to facilitate and participate in LLAA’s leadership conferences for high school and future leaders in our community
- Privilege of nominating a non-profit organization in the community to receive funding and/or manpower to complete a Worthy Outreach Work “WOW” Project
- Opportunity to nominate a high school student for LLAA’s Emerging Leader Scholarship
- And more!
2022 Membership Levels
$ 75 / yr
This membership includes all association communications and invitations to events. Payment for each event is not covered in this membership option.
$75 due 1/1/22
Expires December 31st 2022