Cynthia Haffey is a member of Class 23 and the Executive Director of Platform Art, Inc.
Platform Art, Inc., a non-profit cultural arts organization, is a community-conscious collaboration of artisans and art lovers whose ultimate goal is to showcase new and exciting talent in the fields of visual arts, film, fashion, music, and performance.
In an effort to get to know Cynthia better, we posed a few questions to her. Read below to see what she said:
- What college/university did you graduate from? I went to the University of South Florida and received a degree in Fine Arts.
- What advice would you give your college self? Go for the Masters and Ph.D. degrees!
- What are you currently reading? Or the last book you read? Industry related publications; marketing and current events publications. Cotton and Race in the Making of America: The Human Costs of Economic Power
- What is your favorite quote? “Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind it doesn’t matter.”
- Who is your favorite sports team? Uhhh…
- What is the most significant thing you learned during your Leadership Lakeland class year? The value of a diversely talented team; people are amazing.