Each year the Leadership Lakeland Alumni Association will select a different organization and its specified need and outreach opportunity in which to provide support through requests for or assistance with manpower and possible funding (not to exceed $1000).
The process is as easy as 1,2, 3….
- Read the guidelines below.
- Complete the nomination form and email , fax (863-647-9463) or mail (PO Box 2903 Lakeland, 33806) to us by…
- March 31, 2018; the deadline for submission.
Leadership Lakeland Alumni Association’s Worthy Outreach Work Program
The organization and specific need will be selected in the following ways:
- Any LLAA alumnus in good standing will be able to recommend a worthy non-profit organization by completing a Worthy Outreach Work (WOW) form.
- An alumnus may nominate one worthy program.
- The deadline for alumni submission is March 31st.
- The project / organization (501c3) must have a direct impact within our community.
- Both manpower and funding will be a part of this outreach project.
- Outreach committee will take all forms and review for completeness.
- Organizations for consideration will be sent the applications to provide additional information.
- The recipient(s) will be selected by the advisory board comprised of past presidents in April.
- The winner will be announced at the graduation social in May.
- A separate ad hoc committee will be created to focus on this specific outreach opportunity and need each year.
- The alumnus, who “nominated” this project, will be invited to be on this committee.