With more than 200 alumni and friends in attendance at Thursday’s Opening Reception, Class XXXII Chair Barbara Erickson (Class XXIII, Florida Lifestyle Communities, LLC) introduced the members of Leadership Lakeland Class XXXII.
Congratulations to the following members:
- Rachel Boynton, LifeShare Managment Group Inc.
- Mike Brossart, City of Lakeland
- Jim Collier, Certified Foundations, Inc.
- Ben Darby, Jr., Darby Law Group, P. A.
- Nate Dunham, Core Wealth Advisors Inc.
- Kirk Eich, YMCA of West Central Florida
- Rossana Escobar-Klapprott, Watson Clinic, LLP
- David Evans, Peterson & Myers, P.A.
- Troy Garcia, Allen & Company of Florida, Inc.
- Lori Garrard, Grace Manor Assisted Living
- Angel Gonzalez, Palmetto Capital Group
- Joe Halman, Jr., Polk County Sheriff’s Office
- Jason Heacock, Heacock Insurance Group
- Randy Hunt, Polk County Tax Collector
- Joel Ivy, Lakeland Electric
- Alicia James, Crowe Horwath LLP
- James Joseph, Joseph Motors, Inc.
- Elizabeth Kerns, Lakeland Regional Health Systems
- Jon Kirk, SCMH Architects
- Eddie Lake, New Bethel AME Church
- Becca Maglischo, Haka Fitness
- Colleen Mangan, Florida Department of Health in Polk County
- Rick Maxey, Florida Polytechnic University
- Tiffany Osler, Junior League of Greater Lakeland
- Allen Reed, Madden Brand Agency
- Laura Rodriguez, Lakeland Vision, Inc.
- Jim Sidou, GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Daryl Ward, Polk County Public Schools
- Brian West, Publix Super Markets, Inc.
- Mike Woodhouse, Lanier Upshaw, Inc.
Together, these class members will complete a rigorous schedule of monthly day-sessions from October through May. Each session features hands-on experiences that engage class members in all aspects of Lakeland and Polk County’s community.
Leadership Lakeland is an annual program designed to identify leadership and enhance existing leadership in our community. The program unites leaders from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to improve their ability to lead effectively, offering its members a broad range of experiences and insights about the community, its people, its needs and its services.