Membership is open only to those persons who are graduates of Leadership Lakeland.
Membership in LLAA provides an ongoing, meaningful way in which to continue your Leadership Lakeland experience. It is a highly effective way to stay in touch with classmates; to remain in contact with community leaders through ongoing LLAA programs/activities throughout the year; and to expand the network of business contacts you developed with your initial Leadership Lakeland participation.
There is no better way to stay current – and informed – about Lakeland, its surrounding area and its community leaders than with an LLAA membership. It provides valuable resources from both a personal and professional perspective, is available only to those who are graduates of the Leadership Lakeland program and offers a growing number of valuable benefits that include:
- Access to the membership-only areas of the Leadership Lakeland Alumni web site.
- Personal invitations to participate in programs and activities coordinated specifically for LLAA members that focus on timely issues facing our city, county and region.
- Additional invitations and networking opportunities to unique social events.
- The opportunity to participate in the Florida Southern College’s Omicron Delta Kappa (ODK) High School Leadership Conference (ODK is the nation’s top collegiate honor society recognizing scholarship and leadership).
- The privilege of nominating LLAA member(s) for the prestigious Jere Annis Award.
Click here to renew your membership in Leadership Lakeland Alumni Association.